CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Let's get caught up: Brodie!

Brodie and Millie are my absolute favorite animals in the whole world. Any one who knows me...or has even met me, knows I am completely obsessed with my two Boston Terriers. Boston Terriers in general, are some of the funniest animals I have ever met. I figured that I would share with you why they make me smile.
This is the day I got Brodie Man. He was born on October 22, 2004. I gave him to Cullen for a Christmas present - which was a total surprise. He is the love my life; he causes me headaches daily...but he makes me laugh hysterically at least once a day. How cute is he??!?!

This is our Brodie Man now - fat, lazy, a lot like Garfield the (animated) cat. His favorite things to do are Sleep, Eat, and boss around his little sister. He is very docile and if available, his favorite place to nap is on someone's lap.

0 comments: